The Duke is located 1.2 Km from the Historical Centre of Rome
In the surroundings:
- Auditorium Parco della Musica - 1 km
- MAXXI - 1.4 km
- Spanish Steps - 2 km
- Trevi Fountain & Pantheon - 3.5 km
- MOMA Museum of Modern Art - 900 mt
- Piazza del Popolo - 1.2 km
- Villa Borghese Park - 900 mt
- Galleria Borghese Museum - 1.4 km
- Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel - 3.5 km
- Colosseum & Roman Forum - 4 km
- Termini Railway Station - 5 km
- Ponte Milvio - 2 km
- San Pietro in Vincoli (Michelangelo's Moses) - 4 km
- Flaminio stadium - 1 km
- Olimpic stadium - 3.5 km
- Via Veneto - 3 km
Where we are
The Duke Hotel is located in the Villa Borghese area, with its gorgeous gardens. If you are looking for a quality luxury hotel in Rome, the Duke Hotel is the perfect place for you.
The Duke Hotel is situated just outside the City Center behind Villa Borghese’s Walls, in the green area of Parioli, between Villa Borghese, Villa Glori, Villa Balestra e Villa Ada, just 20 minutes walking from Piazzale Flaminio or 5 minutes with our complimentary shuttle bus.
From the two airports:
we can arrange private transfer to the hotel that will take around 45 minutes or you can take any buses or train ( from Fiumicino to the main station Termini)
From Termini station:
- underground A to Flaminio or the bus N. 910 to Piazza Euclide which is just 5 minutes walking to the Hotel.
- From Piazzale Flaminio or Flaminio Underground station the Hotel is reachable in our complimentary shuttle bus service, in train Line Roma - Viterbo ( only one stop) or bus N. 492.
- From piazza Euclide it is only 5 minutes walking to the hotel.
Gps: 41.9235224, 12.4088925